Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  ETL Design/Leads

Location                                           :  San Francisco, CA

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  6 months

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

Must have a minimum of 5 years Informatica experience. Must have Oracle,
physical database design and PL/SQL skills and experience. Prefer hands-on
working knowledge of Facets data and/or Rosetta/IA data marts. Prefer
experience in health plan operations.

Facilitate mapping sessions with Rosetta/IA and Facets SMEs. Document Facets to
Rosetta data mart mapping and data selection criteria. Design and document ETL
specifications and test plans. Review & verify ETL code. Lead on-shore ETL
development. Lead development support of Systems Integration and User
Acceptance testing.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.