*ROLE: Portal Java Developer
Location: LA, CA
Duration: 6 Months+
* Rate: 32$/hr C2C [Not Negotiable]**
Client: Public Sector
Start Date: ASAP
*SEND RESUMES WITH CONSULTANT RATE CONFIRMATION, CONTACT INFO AND
AVAILABILITY ONLY TO ven...@dreamzhut.com***
In additional to being a solid Java developer we are looking for a candidate
that has extensive experience with presentation layer issues, such as 508
compliance and cross browser issues. I’ve highlighted these specific areas
in yellow which is unique to this req.
· Experience with development in Java/J2EE for a period of six (6)
years or ore.
· Worked as Sr. Developer on comparable projects utilizing a J2EE
architecture for a period not less than five (5) years and for at least two
· Experience with 508 compliance, cross browser functionality, for
large public facing portal or online website.
· Experience debugging presentation-layer code to address visual
· Maintained presentation-layer code base through multiple
code strategy in conjunction with developments leads
· Experience supporting applications appear uniform across all
CSS, and working knowledge of AJAX
· Experience working with technical design documents written in UML
and RUP diagrams for a period not less than three (3) years.
· Experience and knowledge of Web Services development and Apache
Axis for a period not less than three (3) years.
· Experience with the following frameworks: Struts, JPA, and EJB
for software development for two (2) or more projects.
· Recent experience in the past 3 years using Eclipse, JUnit, and
Clearcase (or other version control tools).
· Recent experience with server side development involving BEA
Weblogic Application Server and Oracle relational databases.
· Experience with iterative product development methodologies,
technical design specifications generation, and unit testing for a period of
five (5) years or more.
· Developed and deployed in production, the software for a web
based system supporting 200,000+ end-users for at least two (2) projects.
In the resume, please provide:
· Project Name
· Project Description
· Candidate’s Project Role, Responsibilities and Tasks Performed
· Technologies used
Additionally, provide at least three (3) references. For each reference,
provide the following:
· Project Name
· Client Name
· Reference Name
· Reference Contact Info (email and phone number)
· Relationship to candidate (must be a supervisor or have managed
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at