Greetings from *Aim Computer Consulting*
We have the following requirement; please revert back to us with 100%
matching profiles Only
*Send Profiles to: **...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>
*Position: Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Middleware)*
*Location: Marlborough, MA*
*Duration: 6 months with possible extension *
*Rate : Open *
*Candidates must have **EXTENSIVE experience in the areas of Infrastructure
Design, Delivery, and Support.* **
- Strong system analysis, architecture, design and administration skills.
The position breaks down as follows: *60% hands-on system engineering &
administration, 25% infrastructure design and architecture practices, 15%
leadership: working with support engineers and developers across teams. *
- Very close to the technology – design, configure and support *Middleware
products (WebLogic, Tomcat, mValent Integrity, Vantage Analyzer, Wily,
WebSphere MQ, Java, J2EE, Documentum, etc.).* **
- Strong knowledge of *ITIL practices – Configuration, Change and
- Strong Infrastructure Management background – capacity planning,
performance management and security.
*Key Activities: *
As a Senior Systems Engineer the candidate will have following
- Work on the architecture, design, implementation, deployment, and
support of the Middleware Infrastructure.
- Evaluate Middleware product’s features, upgrades and migration path.
- Work with platform, operations and application teams to implement
infrastructure standards,* best practices and guidelines .
- Conduct Infrastructure configuration tests by developing test plans,
scripts and presenting results.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring, promoting adherence to
standardized IT processes, strategic principles and architectural standards.
*Job Qualifications *
- Strong systems analysis, engineering and administration skills.
- Strong understanding of Middleware technologies and infrastructure
- *6**+ years in* *Middleware administration such as WebLogic, Tomcat,
WebSphere MQ, Vantage Analyzer, Wiley, Documentum, etc. *
- *2+ years in UNIX administration* and *scripting – Shell, Perl, Python
and WLST Some Project management skills *
- Demonstrated experience in *managing critical application(s) using
Middleware products**.* **
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong motivation and ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented
*If this is a right match for your profile, Please send me your updated word
format resume with the details below:*
*Thanks & Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*Aim Computer Consulting*
*17197 N .Laurel Park Drive | Suite 513 | Livonia MI 48152*
*Phone :** 734-591-3562 EXT 214 | **Fax:** 734-418-2603 *
*www.aim-cc.com* <blocked::blocked::http:/www.aim-cc.com/>* | **
n...@aim-cc.com* <n...@aim-cc.com>* |
* | **raju.r...@gmail.com* <raju.r...@gmail.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at