*Hi Business Partners,*

*Reply to vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com*

*Let me know if you have any suitable profiles for below requirement. MUST
BE LOCAL & MUST BE GREEN CARD or US CITIZEN.*

* *

*Location: PA*

*Duration: 3-6 Months contract to hire*

*Bill-Rate: $45/Hr on C2C*

*                    $40/hr on W2 with no benefits*

* *

*Title: JAVA/J2EE Developer:*

* *

*Looking for a strong candidate for a mid-level contract to hire Java/J2EE
position in Fort Washington, PA.  It will be a 3-6 month contract to hire.
Rate must not exceed *$45/hr on C2C or ($40/Hr on W2 with no benefits) and
salary upon conversion is 80K.  Please only submit local, GC or US Citizens
who are committed to that salary upon conversion.

* *

*Looking for an experienced J2EE Developer to join our team As a J2EE
Developer, you will be a key participant in the design and development of
various enhancements and strategic projects. Our solution is deployed in a
UNIX environment using WebSphere Application Server v6.1, MQSeries, and an
Oracle 10g database. Team of 20*

*Warm Regards** *

*Vikas Aryan** *

*Ambrosia Infotech Ltd - 3086 "Synerging Minds"*

*Route 27, Suite No: 9,*

*Kendall Park, New Jersey 08824*

*609.662.1279 *211|| F: 609 228 4646*
*vi...@ambrosiainfotech.com*