New contract opportunity at our client in Bensenville, IL! 1405
*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*
Please take a look at the job description for the 3 month contract at Send
over your most qualified candidates, local candidates first.
*3 month contract *
*Strong communication, analytical and design skills.
**PowerBuilder 9.0 experience is mandatory.
**Experience with Amdocs Ensemble *
Provide high quality technology solutions that address business needs
and supporting applications within the mature technology and
leading edge technology environments.
Utilize mature and leading edge technology programming methodologies and
Adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques and contribute to the
technical code documentation. Remain aware of new technologies / programming
Perform unit and system testing.
Participate in application support and enhancement activities.
*Role Specific Responsibilities*
· Specialize and develop expertise in one or more USCC business
· As appropriate, participate in project planning sessions with Project
Managers, Business Analysts, Technical Analysts and
development team members to analyze business / technology requirements and
outline the proposed technology solution
· Participate in project estimating activities
· Participate in design reviews and provide input to the design
· Incorporate security requirements into design
· Provide input to information / data flow
· Understand and comply to SDLC in all planning steps
· Adhere to security and control policies throughout design, development and
· Ensure interface specifications are included in completed deliverable
· Identify applicable system platform, components, and dependencies
· Document the detailed application specifications
· Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules
· Develop / enhance software application modules
· Perform unit, system and integration testing and participate in capacity /
performance testing of an application
· Create / test prototypes
· Complete assigned project deliverables within business / audit control
· Identify and document ongoing maintenance requirements
· Participate in code reviews and ensure that all solutions are aligned to
pre-defined architectural specifications
· Identify, troubleshoot and resolve application issues and code defects
· Work with external parties to ensure production support availability.
· Understand and execute release management and change management processes
for changes to business applications.
·Identify, troubleshoot and resolve application issues and code defects;
escalates as appropriate.
· Participate in root cause analysis and resolution as directed.
·Provide off hours support as required.
·Works closely with development teams to implement fixes as required.
·Coordinate closely with other application support and infrastructure
service areas for resolution of issues.
· Understand complex interactions and look for causes and provide solutions.
· Communicate effectively both over the phone and in written methods.
· Adapt to a constant and rapidly changing environment.
· Take ownership of a problem and stay with it through to resolution --
often involves coordinating the actions of people in other teams to achieve
the desired result.
· Willingness to work in a role where the operation of availability and
time-critical systems is routine.
· Review and provide feedback to the final user documentation
· Adhere to technology disaster recovery procedures
· Establish working relationships with business and application development
project team members.
· Manage individual workload and deliver to agreed upon project milestones
· Coach / mentor other team members as appropriate
· Demonstrate ability to work in team environment and help resolve issues
· Communicate status / risks to manager regarding delivering solution on
*· College degree, specialized training or equivalent work experience
· Understanding of at least one applicable programming language and design
· Knowledge of version and revision control practices and procedures
· Knowledge of design and programming techniques that provide security
· Knowledge of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Knowledge of Object Oriented SDLCs a plus (e.g. Agile, Extreme)*
*Development Tools PowerBuilder Yes 1 Expert 9-10
Currently Using 6 + Years
Development Tools CSP No 1
Development Tools MQ Series No 1
Miscellaneous AMDOCS - Ensemble Yes 2 Intermediate 7-8
Within 1 Year 2 - 4 Years
Programming Languages PL/SQL Yes 1 Intermediate 7-8
Within 6 Months 4 - 6 Years
Programming Languages HTML No 1
Programming Languages J2EE No 1
Programming Languages Java No 1
Programming Languages XML No 1 *
*Thanks and Regards
Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at