Good Morning..!

Hope you had a great weekend, please let me know if you have any consultants
available for the urgent opening given below.

* *

*Title: Sr. Android Developer *

Duration: 3+ month contract

Location: Atlanta, GA

Rate: DOE

*The Developer needs:*

   -  Mobile application development experience at a Sr. Level
   - J2ME backend development experience (this is not a front end developer
   - Experience either in a company writing Android apps, or it's also ok if
   they have written apps for the Android mobile platform on their own time.
   - Project will be for new release of functionality and features for Self
   Care application on G1 phone
   - Excellent communication skills.

Please sebd the resumes to or call me at 818 630

Thanks & Regards,
Mirza Hidayath
Sr. Technical Recruiter
1010 N Central Ave|Suite # 204|Glendale|CA 91202|Direct : 818 630 5730|Fax :
440 794 5405|URL :
Messenger : Yahoo : , Googletalk :