Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent *Requirement from caresoft. *
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /
placement.
**
*Duration:  6 months+ (extendable)*
*Location:* *Whippany NJ/ NYC*
**

   - 5-6 Years of Java Development (J2EE).
   - 2-3 Years of Flex Development.
   - Experience with BlazeDS, Flex Data Services, or LiveCycle Data Services
   Candidate should have “Hands-On” experience developing reusable Flex Custom
   Components.
   - In-Depth Knowledge of Flex component internals, styling (CSS), and
   skinning is a must Financial experience is a plus
   - *Financial / Banking industry experience is a must*.

  *Please do mention: *

*Contact No:
Email ID:
Best time to call:
Availability:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate: Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl.
send name and  contact details of sponsoring company):
Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):
*
**
  Thanks & Regards,
Ankur Nigam,
Sr.Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
http://www.caresoftinc.com/
eMail:ani...@caresoftinc.com
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.