Hi plz go through the req and let me know any con available
reply at

*9 months with (two one year extension) *
*Lansing, MI (direct end client)*

* *

Sr. Web Developer (C#/.Net/Oracle 10g)

*Candidates must have at least 5 yrs with Oracle 10g  *

Minimum 5 years work experience in the following:

1. n-tier web application design and development.

2. ADO.Net development with Oracle 10g databases.

3. Experience writing complex queries and stored procedures using Oracle

4. Creation of ASP.net web applications, utilizing .Net framework 2.0 and
Visual Studio 2003/2005.

5. System Development Life Cycle and Project Management methodology.

6. Web application security (client-side and server side).

7. Client side scripting including Javascript 1.2, and CSS

8. Object oriented programming concepts.

9. Programming experience in C#.

6. Extensive working knowledge in troubleshooting and debugging n-tier web

Minimum 3 years in the following skills and knowledge areas:

1. Using Visio 5.0 for flowcharting

2. Microsoft Office

3. Web Reporting design and development.

4. Using either SQL Navigator or TOAD SQL tools

Thanks & Regards
Ravi Kumar
Vaptech Inc.
�v:732-767-0700 Ext 3034
��: 732-767-9669
E-Mail: ravi.ku...@vaptech.com
yahoo IM:ravi_kumar2347

Note: If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails, please reply with
"REMOVE" in subject. We apologize for any inconvenience.