We have received  few requirements from a company for various SAP perm
position. If anyone is interested, please call Ram @ (813)466-7406.

Thanks & Regards,

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

r...@cerebrum.in <r...@cerebrums.in>

http://www.cerebrum.in <http://www.cerebrums.in/>

http://training.cerebrum.in <http://training.cerebrums.in/>

Services we offer:

ü  Software Development

ü  Enterprise Resource Planning

ü  Virtual Class Room Training

ü  Recruitment Process Outsourcing

ü  Recruitment Support Solutions

ü  Media Backoffice Services

ü  Online Education System

ü  Recruitment Master

mailing list, reply with remove and include your original email
address/addresses in the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses
where our mail is received. We will immediately update it accordingly. We
apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.