Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: .Net Lead

Location :Princeton, NJ

Duration :6 Months

Rate: $50-53/hr

Submit US Citizen/GC/EAD

Pharma Exp Required

Hiring Manager's Notes:
Design and develop Metrics Scorecard and EDO related web applications for the
Discovery Medicine & Clinical Pharmacology organization.
. Experience with Domain to Object Data Modeling, SQL Server, Oracle
. Strong understanding of Object Oriented design/programming
. Working knowledge of .NET Framework (including 3.5), ASP.NET, JavaScript,
HTML, CSS, AJAX and SharePoint.
. Advanced C#, Generics, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Window
Workflow Foundation (WWF), LINQ to SQL
. Practical experience implementing various Design Patterns, especially MVC,
. Ideal experience dealing with 3rd party frameworks such as:
IBATIS/NHibernate, Spring.NET

Job Description:
. Create applications from detailed specifications using specified programming
. Code, test, debug, document and maintain programs.
. Good understanding of DB and interactions with web tools (Oracle 8-9i).
. Good understanding of http request life cycle.
. Proficient in HTML, JAVA Script, CSS, AJAX.
. Good understanding of Object Oriented design and programming methodologies.
. Experience with version control applications and build process (Visual Source
. Experience with Web Services.
. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
. Experience with multi-tiered architectures.
. J2EE (1.3 /1.4).
. Siteminder / LDAP integration (Nice to have).
. jUnit (Nice to have).
. Ant (Nice to have).
. Analyzes application requirements and provides recommended design.
. Create detailed project outlines and application design specifications.
. Quality reviews of code developed by other development staff.
. An understanding of and experience with full software development lifecycle
including functional & technical specification, development on object oriented
design, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployment.
. Designs for more complex integration with other applications/technologies.
. Responsible for leading a team of developers and managing to project
. Understanding of application architecture.
. Assist senior developers with project outlines and specifications.
. Proficient in .NET.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter