Reply to

This is for my direct client opening for *Telecom Engineer -
Middletown, CT.This is a
12** **Months** **contract *position. The Hourly rate *is DOE. *

* *

-Call Center Infrastructure

A year project for one of our enterprise clients that requires a strong
Avaya, PBX, VoIP, call center infrastructure consultant to implement and
provide ongoing operations support of Avaya's Interaction Center.
The right candidate needs to be a strong team player and also needs to be
able to work in a large, diverse, enterprise environment.

*Please complete the following skills-matrix and send back with your updated
resume.        ***

Full Name:

Degree Major:

Total IT Experience:

Total Technical Telephony Consultant exp:

Total Avaya exp:

Total PBX exp:

Total VoIP exp:

Total Call Center Infrastructure exp:

Hourly Rate:

Day Phone #:

Evening Phone #:

Cell Phone #:

Current City/State:

Work Status (US Citizen/Green card/H1B):

Have you applied recently for this requirement earlier through any one else?

* If you qualify for this position, are available immediately and are
interested, please send your resume, rate and contact information to

* Telephony Consultant -

* Please ensure you complete and copy/paste the above-completed matrix with
your response

*Thanks *

Placentia, CA

*Ph: 714 857 2002 extn 818*