Hi everybody,

This is *Prane* from *KSOURCE INC*

Please find my available candidates enclosed for your perusal they are
excellent consultants with very good communication skills and technical

if you have any suitable requirements for them.

*Arvind Nadimpally*

*Java Developer/6+ Yrs *

*Rohan Chavan *

*Java/J2ee Programmer/7+Yrs*

*Rajesh Varma*

*QA Mobile Tester/7 Yrs*

*Paidi Bodanki*

* *

*Oracle Apps Fucntional/8+ Yrs*

*Varma Penmatsa*

*Sap Apo/8 Yrs*

*Open *

*Mohan Adavi*

*Oracle Apps Manufacturing Functional/9 Yrs *

*Pradeep Varma*

*.Net Developer*

Warm Regards,

Phone: 972-607-9839 x 201 | 248-458-1322 x 209 | Fax: 248 498 6173
5005 Royal Lane, Suite # 104, Irving , Texas 75063, USA

pr...@ksourceinc.com <an...@ksourceinc.com> ;prane_ksource...@yahoo.com;

address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.