Hi There,

Please add me to your distribution list and requirements.

**
*Work E-mail:* vi...@bitsft.com

*Yahoo IM: *the_sea_of_silence

*LinkedIn:* http://www.linkedin.com/in/vikaasjain  (Please send me add
request. I accept all invites)

**

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Vikas Jain| Bitsoft International Inc. | 630-364-1839**|**
**vi...@bitsft.com**|** **www.bitsft.com**|** **www.skillgalaxy.com**| *

P* **Save trees. Print Only When Necessary*

We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail. Under
Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this mail cannot be
e-mails then please reply with: REMOVE" in the subject line and your ID will
be removed from our mailing list. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused
to you.**