Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title: Sr. Hyperion Resource
Location:  Camp Hill, PA.
Duration:  6 months

Ideally, I need a Sr. Hyperion Resource with at least 3 full life cycle
upgrade from Hyperion Enterprise 6.5 to 9 and Hyperion Strategic Finance 6.5
to 9.  the resource must have Hyperion System 9 Planning, Essbase, FDM and
HFM set up, upgrade and support experience as well as having  optimization
and performance tuning of all Hyperion applications, data/metadata
processing, upgrading, testing and migrating of cubes and Hyperion
applications in different environments.  Additionally, the resource must
have Financials Data Planning, Reports and SmartView  experience.

Eifer Software Solutions Inc