*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Hi*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Java Consultant (SUN Messaging Server / Calendar server) *

*Location: Warren, NJ *

*Duration: 3 year contract assignment*

* *

*Note: Must have hands on experience in SUN Messaging Server / Calendar
server *

ยท        Hands on experience using *IMAP, WCAP, POP3 protocols is a MUST!*

   - 5+ Years of Hands on experience in *Webservices, Servlet, Java, XML &
   - 5+ Years of Hands on Experience developing Web Applications for large
   Corp websites.
   - RAD, Websphere, Oracle is a PLUS !!

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao