This is not a SPAM; you are receiving this email as you have opted to
subscribe to this mailing list. If you no longer wish to receive this
email, please contact the moderator of the group, email address for which is
given at the bottom of this email.
*Hi: Please send the matching resumes, rate and contact number for the below
*Please Reply to** nar...@vibhainc.com*
*Sr **Oracle DBAw/Financial experiance (Locals & 10+ Yrs)*
*Cranston**, RI** *
*Purpose of the role *
The ideal candidate will function as a Senior Oracle DBA, participating in
the design and implementation of databases and systems that can support the
ongoing company growth. Administer, maintain, and implement policies and
procedures for ensuring the availability, security and integrity of the
Oracle databases. Assist in developing and administering backup and recovery
procedures. Ability to work in a team environment is
- Mentor other DBAs in connection with their skill development
- Providing Production support of large, 7x24 Oracle database supporting
an active online applications, with rotating on-call duties after hours.
- Troubleshooting Production problems and working effectively with other
team members to identify and address problems.
- Scripting for database monitoring and to automate routine tasks.
- Performing data analysis to provide management with timely and accurate
- Performing data management tasks as required loading, editing,
restoring and removing data at the requests of our clients.
- Researching, testing and coordinating Oracle patches/upgrades.
- Tuning of SQL code and assisting developers in writing and tuning SQL
- Testing of new features or 3rd party tools.
- Interacting with Oracle support to resolve issues.
- Logical and physical database design.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle 10g.
- Expert knowledge of UNIX – AIX, Solaris, Linux
- Expert knowledge of with Oracle RAC, ASM, Data Guard, Oracle
- Expert knowledge of RMAN backups.
- Expert knowledge of UNIX shells – Korn shell, bash, perl.
- Experience using Grid Control monitoring tools.
- Experience with SAN storage systems
- Strong SQL skills. Ability to code and recompile packages and code
functions and procedures preferred. Experience in tuning SQL code.
- Expertise in backup/recovery/fail-over methods and best practices.
- Clear understanding of RDBMS fundamentals.
- Ability to write clear documentation of operating procedures, and
ability to write specifications for applications to be developed.
- Exceptional communication, problem solving, and teamwork skills.
- Extremely detail-oriented and able to follow clear methodologies for
troubleshooting and development.
- Ability to support and work within standard software development
life cycle practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years experience with verifiable skills on Oracle –
certifications in recent releases preferred.
- Exceptional problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Scripting languages and strong knowledge of *NIX and Windows operating
Banking or financial reporting experience helpful.**
*|| Phone: 916 978 1057 Ext 301* *|| Efax: 603 719 0999 || Email: *
nar...@vibhainc.com* || Website: *www.vibhainc.com* ||*
*Note:* This email is not intended to be a solicitation. Please accept our
apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from
our Mailing list.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at