My name is Rohit Shetty and I'm a recruiter with Trustek Inc, based in New
Jersy. Established in 1994 with a vision to service Information Technology
needs of Corporations, Trustek has progressed to Business process
outsourcing as well as the businesses needs evolved. Our name embodies our
trust and commitment to technological empowerment of business enterprises
and human values of our associates. Our belief in transforming businesses
through process and technological innovation will ultimately transpire into
a better world.
Trustek Inc. is a software research, development and consulting company,
focusing on ERP, E-Business and Internet technologies. We provide software
development services to various companies around the globe. Our services
include solutions in multi-tier distributed architecture, Internet,
E-Commerce and varying Database.
I have a new spot for Project Manager opportunity with one of my client's
Greensboro, North Carolina headquarters.
In short, my client is looking for a very talented Project Manager who would
be involved in installation of data center enterprise servers,
infrastructure, storage, networking, disaster recovery, database and
middleware components to support an ERP (supply chain emphasis) system
deployment in a large company environment. . This is a 6 month project that
will begin ASAP. Below is an overview of the position for you to review.
If interested, please give me a call at your earliest convenience and we can
explore this further.
Payable Rate Range: 60/hr
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Candidate chosen will be subject to criminal and employment background check
Areas of Experience client wants: installation of data center enterprise
servers, infrastructure, storage, networking, disaster recovery, database
and middleware components to support an ERP (supply chain emphasis) system
deployment in a large company environment.
“Must Have” Experience: (Candidate must have these qualities/experiences to
PMI certification (OR equivalent PM certification from another source OR
college degree specifically in project management). Minimum B.S. in
Technology or Business - prefernce for advanced degree(s)
• Overall: Must have 15+ years of IT experience with MINIMUM 5+ years
CURRENT in a SENIOR IT Operations or Infrastructure role.
• Real PM Experience: Must have 8+ years of overall hands-on project
management experience in a large company environment using a variety of
project management processes, methods, tools and forms including project
scope, planning, scheduling, time / cost management, communications plan,
resource management, change management and risk management.
• Technical Focus Area: CURRENT/Previous experience managing /
project-managing the following is essential:
(a) The installation of data center enterprise servers, infrastructure,
storage, networking, disaster recovery, database and middleware components
to support an ERP (supply chain emphasis) system deployment in a large
(b) Familiarity with application installation into a shared Unix
environment, enterprise storage concepts, networking concepts, middleware
and database understanding.
(c) ERP manufacturing and supply chain concepts.
• “Strong” PM personality! Must be able to tactfully but forcefully deal
with various individuals and potentially “difficult” persons globally who
does not report directly to this PM. Must is able to deal with Directors,
VPs who have limited time.
• Self-Motivating. Must be able to “hit the ground running” and work with
minimal direction. Solves problems with minimal escalation to management.
• Significant preference given to the candidate with understanding and
previous management experience with these technologies:
- Windows blade infrastructure, Windows virtualization, IBM p-series, AIX,
AIX virtualization, VIO, IBM enterprise storage, SAN, Brocade Switching, LAN
/ WAN concepts, Oracle Database, WebSphere, MQ
- Oracle ERP, EBS, Supply Chain concepts / understanding.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Person will manage
project communications, reporting and documentation to multiple management
• Experience in project costing and justification (value proposition,
project cost gathering, cost vs. benefit, ROI) and project budget
• Intermediate or higher level experience in Microsoft Project (or
• Microsoft Office general usage (Word, Powerpoint, Excel basics).
• Familiarity with development lifecycle (e.g. SDLC) concepts.
Applicant must meet ALL of these requirements.
Under minimal/limited direction, responsible for managing a large IT
Operations and Infrastructure department1 portion of a project through the
project life cycle and completing the project within budget, on schedule,
within quality guidelines, and with client’s satisfaction.
1 This includes hosting, disaster recovery, service desk, quality / testing,
network services (LAN / WAN), messaging, database & middleware, desk side
support and SOX compliance.
1. Senior-level IT-technical project management. Must be comfortable
dealing with management levels up to VP, in a concise, tactful manner.
2. Not a technology hands-on position, but technical background and
understanding is VERY important as described below.
3. Will have a business focus and represent the IT Infrastructure and
Operations department, and follow department PMO policies and practices on
the project while being co-located with the IT applications team (i.e. not
in the same location as the PMO to which this person reports).
Oracle ERP Delivery (Infrastructure, Middleware and Database Focus)
Working with various service managers and vendors, oversee and project
manage the planning, cost justification, approval, installation, quality
testing, deployment and delivery of enterprise infrastructure, hosting,
databases and middleware to support a global Oracle ERP system.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
• Ensure scope, benefits, costs, time-line, and risks are identified for
each IT project with 95% accuracy.
• Take responsibility and ownership for project deliverables.
• Responsible for managing projects using sound Project Management processes
and experience as well as learning and following internal PMO practices and
• Responsible for working with management to assemble project team (indirect
reports), assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate
resources needed, obtaining task commitments and driving successful
completion of deliverables.
• Oversee, coordinate, and schedule relevant project stakeholders including
technology vendor(s), subject matter experts, technology service owners,
corporate communications, corporate training, management, etc.
• Handle project communications including project progress reports (to all
management levels up to VP), meeting minutes, relevant project
documentation, technical diagrams, customer information, training materials
and the like.
• Manage vendor communications, documentation and relationship for project.
• Accurately and completely prepare IT Operations & Infrastructure
department project costs, justification, ROI, present them to the project
sponsor using the approved process and forms, and obtain project cost
• Facilitate/ensure the completion of all applicable technical forms in
order to move the project forward.
• Requires high energy, fast-pace and strong work ethic.
I would really appreciate if you can fill the following details and revert
back to me asap.
1. Candidate First Name and Last name
2. Current Location
3. Phone # © / (H)
4. Employer Details /rate
5. References: Manager with Desk number / no cell phone # or personal ID
i. Project manager name
6. Why do you feel you are best candidate for this position
1. Experience in Year / Rating ( 1- 10) 10 being the best
Looking forward for a prosperous business relation!!
1001 Durham Ave, Suite #101
South Plainfield, NJ 07080
9252181845 Work Number
866 294 1314 Fax
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the
And may contain confidential and privilege information. If you are not the
Please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of original
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying
Of this email or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited and may be Unlawful.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at