My company professional wholesale name brands t shirts .
we all can offer u the newest styles and hot sell items.
we are serious suppliers ???not only goldkey member on trakey

we can offer many kinds of clothing styles and sizes.
We offer has best services, high quality, fast delivery and reasonable
price
our clothing with man sizes and woman sizes.
Man Size: M, L, XL, 2XL, 3XL, 4XL
Women Size: S M L XL
My company aim:good credit+good quality+excellent serves=your maximal
benefit .
Payment method :western union/money gram/bank transfer.
Min order :12 mixed piceces order
Packing: All the products are packed with original Bags and tags also
retro cards/ code numder
Shipment: fast and safe delivery. Goods will be received in about 5-7
days.
Feature:the best quality, competitive price and the best service
welcome to roder now!!

our price $33shoes,$15tshirt,15sunglasess, $13cap,$33jean,$35bag

please kindly visite our website: http://www.cnnshoe.com
msn: cnnshoe2...@hotmail.com
email: cnns...@gmail.com