Hope you are doing well!!!!
Please Send me the suitable profiles to
With rate confirmation Contact Details with Current Location.
BACK FILL POSITION. GREAT CHANCES OF CLOSING!!
Position: Weblogic Administrator
Location: Dallas, Texas(Need Only Locals)
Duration: 6 Months
Best rate: $50-52/Hr Best
In-Person interview may be required!! CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO TX!!
This is our backfill.
Looking for Weblogic, IIS Web Server Administration that has taken place on the
UNIX and/or Windows platform
Administers multiple Web Servers and Web Server Infrastructures on Windows and
Provides requirements, design, implementation planning, and implementation of
web server environments and operation of Internet, Extranet, and Intranet
Hardware and software support for Windows 2000/2003/2008 servers.
1. Plan, implement, and maintain support of Microsoft, Weblogic, Apache, and
2. Multi-platform support including software installation, configuration, and
troubleshooting on Windows/Intel operating systems.
3. Maintain server communication operations between web server sites.
4. Ensure optimization and tuning of server, file systems, capacity planning
and appropriate replication.
5. Maintain and administer normal backup and recovery procedures.
6. Administration and support of network including Active Directory, DHCP, DNS,
and WINS software.
7. Provide content migration and management in conjunction with standard change
8. Recommends and implements modifications to the server environment, including
troubleshooting and replacement of faulty system hardware for HP/Compaq
9. Monitors and proactively responds to inbound and outbound system situations.
10. Assists the Disaster Recovery Team in development, implementation, and
11. Provides 1st and 2nd level support by troubleshooting connectivity related
to distributed systems and host environments.
12. Participates in strategic planning and development associated with future
design, performance, and capacity management with other operating organizations
such as Systems Management and Applications Development.
Thanks & Regards,
Data Group, Inc.
Certified Minority Women Owned Business Enterprise (MWBE) & Small Business
|Office: 1 - 732 - 791 - 2348 xtn: 250| Fax: 732 - 907 - 1174 |Email:
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered Spam as long as we include contact information and a
remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our mailing
list reply with "remove" and include your "original email address/addresses" in
the subject heading. Include complete address/addresses and/or domain to be
removed. We will immediately update accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused to you.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at