Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent *Requirement from caresoft. *
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

*Duration:  3-4 months*
  *Location:* *Summit, NJ*
*We are looking for Web Developer*

*Skills required :*
Experience on Adobe Creative Suite,
Experience on Flash, Dreamweaver,
Expe. on HTML, CSS, Java script,
Exp. on Action script.
Must have graphic capabilities.
Pharma exp.

*Responsibilities :*
To maintain Global Quality website as per company standards.
Additional website design and maintenance is needed.
If you feel, this position will be a right step in your career path, please
send me a copy of your resume *(preferably in Word format)*.

 *Please reply with Following Details:*

 Availability for new project:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
Best time to call & Contact No.:
 Expected Rate :
Work Status ( Citizen / Green Card / EAD / TN / H1B):
If H1B then Employer Details : (Employer  Name,  E-mail ID, Contact No.,
Company Name)

 Thanks & Regards,
Ankur Nigam,
Sr.Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
mailing list reply ** with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.