Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Mainframe System Analysts / Programmer

Location:    Indianapolis, IN

Rate:   $40/hr (Not Negotiable)

Employee works in the Dept of Child Services agency information technology
division under general supervision performing application systems analysis and
programming duties and typically reports to Application Systems Analyst and
Programming Supervisor or higher level staff.

Representative duties include:

  a.. Conduct thorough research, fact-finding and analysis of user needs and
problems required to develop and maintain the ISETS system
  b.. Confers with user community and ISETS teams to define information systems
requirements and system processing needs
  c.. Prepare technical design and other relevant system design components
  d.. Formulate system scope, project cost, time estimates and human resource
and equipment requirements for implementation of new application software or
enhancements to existing application software systems
  e.. Prepare detailed specifications from which application software will be
  f.. Prepare and conduct unit test planning
  g.. Designs, codes and debugs new application software programs and/or make
enhancements to existing application software programs, of all levels
  h.. Tests and debugs new and existing application software
  i.. Execute task conforming to shop techniques, standards, policies and
  j.. May use case tools and/or application development software tools such as
IBM Rational
  k.. Provides complete documentation for new or modified information systems
and/or application software programs
  l.. Mentors and provides guidance and training to new and lower level staff
  m.. Monitor completed application software system to ensure proper execution
and performance
  n.. Performs related duties as assigned.

Required Experience:

2.  DB2

3.  JCL

4.  CICS

5. 3+ years ISETS Child Support Enforcement Systems experience

Job Requirements

  a.. 3+ years of Child Support Enforcement experience
  b.. Advanced knowledge of information systems design principles
  c.. Working knowledge of new systems design techniques
  d.. Advanced knowledge of application development software languages like
  e.. Advanced knowledge of policies, standards, procedures, and techniques
used for application development
  f.. Ability to perform problem solving and analytical analysis
  g.. Advanced knowledge of application development software tools
  h.. Advanced knowledge of information technology equipment, operation, and
  i.. Working knowledge of the most recent advancement of information
technology equipment, operation, capabilities
  j.. Advanced knowledge of both system and business applications and competent
to work on must phases of applications systems analysis and programming
activities of those systems
  k.. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.

Information Technology CICS - 4-7 Years Intermediate < 1 Year ago

Information Technology COBOL - 4-7 Years Intermediate < 1 Year ago

Information Technology DB2 - 4-7 Years Intermediate < 1 Year ago

Information Technology ISETS - 4-7 Years Intermediate < 1 Year ago

Information Technology JCL - 4-7 Years Intermediate < 1 Year ago

Information Technology TSO/ISPF - 4-7 Years Intermediate < 1 Year

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.