JOB ID: *NJ_IMS_NJ_010409*                            *ETL Informatica with
Migration experience*

Dear Partner,

Here is an urgent *Requirement from caresoft. *
Most of our qualified submissions lead to immediate client interview.
Therefore, please do not submit Candidates who are close to confirmation /

*Looking for :  ETL Informatica with Migration experience.*

   - 7-8 years of experience in Informatica ETL design, development and
   - Minimum 3 years of recent experience in *Pharma Sales & Marketing*. IMS
   Data and NDC Data Experience preferred.
   - Any sales force automation experience is a big plus.
   - Must have experience in sourcing/extracting data from *SAP BW or SAP
   R/3* environments using Informatica features.
   - Should have experience in *migrating Informatica from version 8.1 to
   - Database development experience in Oracle and SQL Server.
   - Experience in Unix Shell scripting and automating batch jobs using job
   - Must possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.

Location     :  *Northern NJ*
Duration     :  *6-12 Months *
Rate          :  *Open*
 *Please do mention: *

*Name of the consultant:*
*Contact No:
Email ID:
**Best time to call:
Current Location:
Willing to relocate:
* *Work Status: Citizen / Green Card/EAD/ H1 Visa  (pl. send name and
contact details of sponsoring company):*
*Expected Rate/Salary(Hourly/ Annualy):*

 Thanks & Regards,
Ankur Nigam,
Sr.Executive - Intellectual Capital Development
Caresoft Inc.  40 Brunswick Ave. Suite 205 , Edison NJ 08817  URL :
mailing list reply ** with "remove" in the subject
heading and your email address in the body. Include Complete address and/or
domain/ aliases to be removed. We sincerely regret any inconvenience.