Hi Everybody,

Greeting from *KSOURCE INC*

Client located in the San Francisco Bay Area looking for a software
developer who has experience building applications for the Blackberry mobile
platform. The consultant must have built shipping products for the
Blackberry and be able to hit the ground running. If you have a suitable
person, we can get you an immediate interview.

Role: *Blackberry developer*
Duration: 2 months with possible extensions
Start Date: Immediate
Location: San Francisco, CA (Need Locals)
Rate: Depends on years of experience

Candidates MUST be already located in Northern California and available for
an in person interview this week or next.

*RATE: *

Send me your candidate’s profile to s...@ksourceinc.com;

Thanks & Regards,

Phone: 972-607-9839 x 204 | 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
5005 Royal Lane, Suite # 104, Irving , Texas 75063, USA

IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***