*Reply to t...@beyondtekit.com*
New 10 month contract at our client in Bensenville, IL!
Please take a look at this Project Manager position . Local candidates are
being considered first.
Looking for a Project Manager to work on automating their billing
application called CARES. They want to automate this process. This data is
sent to a financial data warehouse where it’s calculated and posted into
various EXCEL spreadsheets.
Project has been confirmed for 2 ½ months and US Cellular is looking to
approve another 8 months beyond that. Total of 10 months
· Looking for someone with some financial and telecom background
· 5+ years of PM experience
· PMI/PMP Certification preferred
· SOX background preferred
Responsible for the management of one or more medium to large sized,
moderate to highly complex projects. Manage the effort end-to-end with
oversight of both analysis and development resources. Responsible for
scoping, planning, executing, and monitoring the project to keep projects on
schedule and to budget. Manage the relationship between technology and the
business at the project level. Role responsibilities include components of:
resource management, finance management, quality management, control
management and business continuity management.
· Develop project plans to manage the end-to-end project activities and
· Support the development and management of project business cases.
· Utilize a rigorous process of defining client requirements and project
· Help analyze and discuss the potential risks / benefits involved in using
the specified technology solution to address the business requirement.
· Define purpose, clear roles, tasks, milestones, budgets and measures of
· Manage the project estimating activity.
· Work with Program Manager, Resource Manager and HR Team to select core
team and communicate approach; present plans and gain sign-off from the
business and IT Leadership.
· Work with Resource Manager to implement resource strategy for specific
· Work with Resource Manager to implement sourcing schedule to ensure
· Optimize utilization of talent through specific development and mobility
· Conduct project / phase kick-off meetings to communicate individual roles
and project expectations and ensure that all project team members have the
tools and training required to perform effectively.
· Monitor projects on an ongoing basis, evaluating progress and quality,
managing issue resolution process and taking corrective action as necessary.
· Work with QA / Testing Manager and testing team to ensure thorough testing
of modules / application / interfaces.
· Promote and monitor compliance of application development activities with
audit and information risk policies.
· Manage the process to assess gaps and develop action plans to address
· Act as an interface with internal and external audit groups.
· Provide and implement action plans to mitigate risk, when applicable.
· Monitor financial delivery and issue management processes, escalating
issues and variances to budgets where necessary.
· Analyze financial reports, trends to identify opportunities and resolve
· Evaluate recommendations relating to business opportunities, investments,
financial regulations and similar financial projects or programs.
· Work with Release Manager to ensure proper operations turnover and Service
Level Agreement (SLA) updates, when applicable.
· Lead the post-implementation review evaluating project results, including
· Have a significant influence on policy formation.
· Ensure that contingency and / or business continuity technology services
are compliant with technology / firm-wide policies and other regulatory
· Manage day-to-day workload of team members proactively identifying and
resolving issues that would present a risk to ontime implementation of the
program / project.
· Apply knowledge of corporate standards and vendor practices in project
management to ensure successful delivery of the project.
· Establish and maintain working relationship across technology as
appropriate: Relationship Manager , Program Manager, Resource and Vendor
Managers, business partners.
· Participate in and support cross technology process improvement
· Proactively promote consistent project-based performance measurement and
skill development of junior staff.
· Promote effective teamwork.
· Provide input to staffing plans at the project-level to identify key /
Thanks and Regards
Tel: 714-857-2002 - Ext -819
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at