Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

Position: LIMS Developer

Location: Cambridge, MA

Duration: 6+ Month Contract

Rate: $45/hr

Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS) developer with experience in
Oracle SQL, PL/SQL and SQL*LIMS, Responsibilities will include development,
documentation, and testing of custom database PL/SQL program units, and
configuration of SQL*LIMS within an existing architecture, to satisfy new
laboratory sample processing requirements and integrate with other existing
Oracle database systems.

 Required Skills:

Ø     BA/BS in computer or scientific discipline + 5 years IT experience.

Ø     5+ years experience in Oracle PL/SQL development (preferably Oracle 10g),
specifically with triggers, stored packages, procedures, functions, and nested

Ø     2+ years experience with SQL*LIMS v4.1 or greater (preferably v5.1)

Preferred Skills:

Ø     MUST HAVE STRONG written and verbal communications skills

Ø     Experience writing solid design specification and functional test

Ø     Familiar with working in a controlled source code environment such as CVS
or StarTeam.

Ø     Oracle 10g Forms Developer and OAS 10g experience a plus.

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.