*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Hi*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

*Active Directory Architect*

*Location: Northern, NJ*

*Duration: Long Term*

The client is looking for a VERY VERY Senior Level Active Directory
Architect. I am NOT looking for an Engineer. They MUST have experience with:

·        Must have experience upgrading Active Directory servers from *version
2003 to the latest version*

·        Currently 25000 users, will be expanding to 50000 users before the
end of project

·        Previous Security background

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao