Hi All,

Hope you are doing well!!!!

Please Send me the suitable profiles to

sop...@datagrp.com

Position: BA with health care/Trizetto/Facets exp

Location: Bay Area, CA (Need Local Only)

Duration: 1-6 Months

Best rate: $50-52/Hr Best

Phone interview followed by f2f interview!! CANDIDATES MUST BE LOCAL TO CA!!

*********this is more of a senior level person not intermediate*********
-must know database model behind facets and must have healthcare.

Ø     The position is only funded for one month but they want this person to go
until the end of the year but won't know until later if they have the funding.

Ø     Attend requirements gathering sessions with the business users to gather
and document reports and letters requirements for the new Facets operational
system.

Ø     Interact with the technical development team to perform technical design
of Business Objects reports and universes and to define the ETL transforms
required to populate dimensional models.

Ø     Identify, document and resolve business risks and issues for the
subproject. Prepare test plans and coordinate QA, business and IT team testing
activities.

Ø     Conducts data analysis, needs assessments, and cost/benefit analysis in
order to align information technology solutions with business initiatives.

Ø     Formulates and defines systems scope and objectives through research
combined with an understanding of applicable business systems and industry
requirements.

Ø     May develop or modify information systems.

Ø     Includes analysis of business and user needs, documenting requirements
and revising existing systems.

Ø     Considers the business implications of the application of technology to
the current business environment.

Ø     Able to function independently and produce results that meet standards of
quality, timeliness and acceptability.

Ø     Minimal supervision and general direction.

Ø     Performs work that is varied and moderately complex.

Ø     Implements designs or approaches developed by others.

Ø     Ability encompasses broad knowledge of concepts, practices and procedures
within particular field of specialization.

Skills:

Ø     Generally requires 2 to 5 years of professional experience in a related
field of the primary product, program or technology. .

Ø     Health Plan operations knowledge.

Ø     Business user interaction experience, especially in the areas of
gathering reporting and predefined letter requirements and in designing
dimensional models for ad-hoc business analytical queries in a Business Object
/ Crystal Reports environment.

Ø     Technical experience in designing dimensional and 3NF data models in an
Oracle environment.

Ø     Experience creating reports and letters development test plans in an
Oracle / Business Objects / Informatica environment.

Ø     Experience creating project charters, project change requests, and in
developing project estimates.

Ø     Experience with Facets GUI & datamodel is highly desired, especially
experience in the area of claims & financial reporting

Thanks & Regards,

Sophia Jones
Technical Recruiter
Data Group, Inc.