Please reply to :
Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Front End Developer

Location                                           :  Bethesda, MD

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  3-6 months

Rate                                                   :  $35/HR on C2C

Responsible for developing and supporting a large scale Enterprise web

Working closely with Client Technical team.

Key skills:

- Cascading Style sheets

    * Selectors, classes, ids, pseudo classes

    * Inheritance and cascade

    * Box model

    * Fixed width, fluid, elastic layouts

- XHTML and DOM (Document Object Model)

- Web Accessibility

- AJAX (Asynchronous Javascript)

- Good problem solving and communication skills and ability to work

Nice to have skills

- Struts MVC framework

- Yahoo UI and DWR (Direct Web Remoting)

- Flash and Flex

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.