Please send profiles to mi...@bluespacetech.com or call me at 818 630 5730
Location: Bristol, CT
Duration: 12 months
The Mobile Engineering team is responsible for supporting a diverse
collection of mobile products including downloadable applications, mobile
web sites, and SMS products. Working in concert with product management and
technical production, this position is responsible for development of Mobile
applications for the iPhone with a focus on end-user experience,
internationalization, innovation and maintainability.
* Client-side application development focusing on the iPhone platform and
working with partners on client development on other device platforms
* Keeping abreast of industry trends and technologies, and being prepared to
apply them quickly.
* A strong point of view on end-user functionality an eye for highly usable
user interface design.
* Maintenance and engineering support for currently deployed products,
including off-hours escalation procedures
* Working with product management and engineering team members on the
delivery of high quality iPhone applications.
This position requires specific knowledge of the iPhone development platform
for both web-based and native (Cocoa Touch) applications along with a broad
understanding of similar platforms and relevant mobile technologies, e.g.
SMS protocols. Candidates should also be familiar with related technologies,
including supported video, audio, and networking protocols for the iPhone.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with other mobile platforms, e.g.
Android, Windows Mobile, the Blackberry SDK, Brew, or J2ME. Familiarity with
building web applications is also very helpful.
* The candidate should have a BS, BA, or advanced degree in computer
science, engineering or related field, or relevant work experience
* At least 3 years of mobile apps development experience preferably with 1+
years of Cocoa Touch/iPhone development or Cocoa experience. Candidates with
only Cocoa Touch/iPhone experience should be prepared to include the name or
URL of an iPhone application they've developed in their cover letter.
* Understanding OO design patterns and concepts.
* Experience managing multiple projects comprising short and long
development cycles without supervision.
* Experience writing technical specifications and driving them through
* 3+ years MAC Development experience using Cocoa, OBJ-C.
* An enthusiasm for mobile applications. A strong understanding of the major
international sports (cricket, soccer, rugby, racing) is a major plus.
* Experience programming in J2EE, J2ME, SQL or a competing mobile platform
(BREW, Blackberry SDK and Android SDK experience is a major plus.
* An understanding of web architectures and web service (REST, SOAP, plain
old HTTP, etc.) clients is a major plus.
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
BLUE SPACE TECHNOLOGIES
1010 N Central Ave|Suite # 204|Glendale|CA 91202|Direct : 818 630 5730|Fax :
440 794 5405
mi...@bluespacetech.com|URL : www.bluespacetech.com
Messenger : Yahoo : mirza_bst...@yahoo.com , Googletalk : mirza...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at