Send suitable profiles mi...@bluespacetech.com or call me at 818 630 5730.
*Location:* Baltimore, MD – *MUST BE LOCAL to DC/BALTIMORE AREA*
*Length:* 12 months
*MUST BE LOCAL !!!!*
Client needs an Oracle Reports Developer to work on an Oracle 11i
implementation for a federal health care project. The project goal is to
integrate our client’s contractor’s financial data into their own system
while doing a fresh install of Oracle Financials 11i for both our client and
their contractors. This complex project requires many highly qualified
individuals to participate in different aspects of the project making this a
multi-year project with lots of opportunities for extensions and growth.
When the project comes to fruition, this will be the fastest high volume
claim processing system in the world.
Job Responsibilities include:
• Create customized reports in/using federal/Oracle financials; oracle
• Create dashboards, widgets and objects in excel, power point and word to
do comparative & trend analysis.
• Understanding of reporting including data acquisition, exception
processing, reporting views, entitlements, personalization and statement
• Automate current reports through the use of macros and databases.
• Understand the client’s needs and implement the solution/report within the
given time & budget.
• Understand of testing scripts, regression testing and test cases.
• Do current state and envisioned future state of reporting
Job Requirements include:
• A minimum of 5-8 years in a reporting role is a must. Experience with
reporting technologies is a plus.
• Understanding of Management Reporting
• Excel based reporting including creating & editing macros
• Ability to normalize raw data and draw meaningful information based on key
• Ability to analyze large and complex volumes of data including drill-down
and drill-through analysis.
• Strong client interfacing abilities.
• Good understanding of Oracle technologies.
• Understanding of xml and OLAP technologies preferred.
• Strategic thinker and dynamic team player.
• 2 years of experience in AR, PO, GL, AP and Fed Admin modules
Thanks & Regards,
Sr. Technical Recruiter
BLUE SPACE TECHNOLOGIES
1010 N Central Ave|Suite # 204|Glendale|CA 91202|Direct : 818 630 5730|Fax :
440 794 5405
mi...@bluespacetech.com|URL : www.bluespacetech.com
Messenger : Yahoo : mirza_bst...@yahoo.com , Googletalk : mirza...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at