Hello,

Greeting’s,

This is *Satya *from SureIT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *Cognos
Enterprise planning consultant** position at CA **.*

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants  for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  or satya.sur...@gmail.com

***** Locals Highly Preferred *******

Client is  in need of a Cognos Enterprise Planning 8.3 resource who has
experience with data imports, and writing technical specifications. Looking
for someone to start immediately.

*Title: Cognos Enterprise planning consultant*

*Location: Los Angeles CA  *

*Duration: 3+ months, *

* *

Client is  looking for a strong *Cognos Enterprise Planning 8.3 resource*.
He/she should be strong on sql server, have worked with publishing data for
BI reporting, had experience with *data imports* into Cognos planning  and
experienced in *writing technical specs *for Cognos BI reporting.

I don’t want this person doing reporting, just be able to write technical
specifications.

Notes from Client:

Client is  in need of an experienced Cognos Planning 8.3 consultant. The
resumes we are seeing are more towards Cognos reporting not Planning. The
client needs strong Planning experience. Please send resumes as soon as
possible, the client will hire off of a phone interview.

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

*Tel: (602)-490-0074 Fax: (866) 322-0121*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:
satya.sureit**

*http:/www.sureitinc.com*