Hope you are doing great.
Please let me know if you have any consultant for the following requirement.
Please forward the resumes to a...@siliconss.com
*Position: Project Manager.*
*Location: New York City, NY*
*Duration: 3+ Months*
10+ years of experience as *Project Manager. *
*Must have Solid Financial Industry experience + ITIL.*
Project Manager responsible for delivering multiple operations projects to
ensure stability and performance of supported environments, which include
- Control risks and collisions on multiple team releases in the same window.
- Enforce *release best practices and policies established in operations
- Work with *PCC development and QA teams* to ensure release quality.
- Execute release plans and ensure release is completed and tested.
- Provide periodic communication updates on supported platforms.
- Provide end user updates on upcoming maintenance windows and system
- Provide *Level 1 support updates on upcoming maintenance windows and
- Provide maintenance updates to teams that are being affected downstream.
- Work with multiple teams to come up with *process governance model*
- Manage both *BAU and Initiative projects* that have heavy operations
- *Operations portfolio* management on all operations activities
- Establish and enforce *ITIL best practices* on operations.
- *Manage operations resource sharing with DEV team on release specific
- Orchestrate multiple teams and vendors to drive production issues to
- Update, communicate project plans and raise risks timely
*Documentation and Report*
- Create and maintain *live documents* to ensure operations success.
- Create *end user metrics reports*
- Create support ticket reports
Thanks & Regards
Silicon Strategic Solutions Inc.
Yahoo IM: adem_mike
G Talk: adem.recrui...@gmail.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at