7 FINANCIAL STRATEGIES FOR TRANSITIONING FROM SALARIED TO SOLO...7 FINANCIAL
STRATEGIES FOR TRANSITIONING FROM SALARIED TO SOLO...7 FINANCIAL STRATEGIES
FOR TRANSITIONING FROM SALARIED TO SOLO...7 FINANCIAL STRATEGIES FOR
TRANSITIONING FROM SALARIED TO SOLO...7 FINANCIAL STRATEGIES FOR
TRANSITIONING FROM SALARIED TO SOLO...

7 Financial Strategies for Transitioning from Salaried to Solo
by: Nina Ham

Copyright 2009 Success from the Inside Out

A 40’s something woman was talking to me the other day about her growing
sense of frustration with “working for someone else” and her longing to “do
my own thing, drive my own wagon”. But, she said with consternation, “I have
family counting on me and a standard of living I don’t want to sacrifice.”

http://businessloan123.50webs.com/7-financial-strategies-for-transitioning-from-s.html

====