A TOOL FOR EARLY BREAST CANCER SCREENING...A TOOL FOR EARLY BREAST CANCER
SCREENING...A TOOL FOR EARLY BREAST CANCER SCREENING...A TOOL FOR EARLY
BREAST CANCER SCREENING...A TOOL FOR EARLY BREAST CANCER SCREENING...

A Tool for Early Breast Cancer Screening
by: Brenda Witt

Who isn’t familiar with the expression, “early detection is the best
prevention?” We hear this term throughout the year and most everyone is
familiar with this “catch phrase” as it relates to breast cancer. Obviously,
a woman’s chance for survival improves when a cancer is found early. We hear
that simple rhyming statement but are women really offered early detection?

http://breastcancer123.50webs.com/A_Tool_for_Early_Breast_Cancer_Screening.html

====