Hi Partners,

This is reddi from OPENBOXSOLUTIONS,INC. I have wonderful requirement with
me. Below is the requirement please have a look and let me know if you have
any consultants.

Please send the Resumes to :

*Please send only matching resumes along with rate and details.*

*Number of positions: 1*

*Start Date: 4/24/2009*

*Projected End Date:  2/22/2010*

*Location: Middletown NJ 07748*

Position Description:

*Job Description:*

System Engineering for the Applications that provision the Network Elements
in Company's IP Network. Deliver Requirements/HLD documents as per the
quarterly release schedule. Experience with Network Inventory, Provisioning
and Configuration of Layer 2 / Layer 3 services such as MIS, AVPN is needed
for this position. Also, experience with Router Configuration and IP Routing
Protocols experience is required for this position.

*Skills Inventory*

1)         Systems Engineering     Expert Required

2)         IP Routing Protocols      Intermediate     Required

3)         Virtual Private Networks (VPNs)            Intermediate

4)         Network Operations     Intermediate     Required

Thank you for your assistance!

   *With Regards:

2890 Carpenter Road,
Suite# 2000