Please let me know if you have anyone for the following requirement and send
me the resume on deep...@astirit.com
Resume without rate or contact details will not be considered.
The FLEX Developer/Designer will partner with both the design and
development team members to deliver engaging, user-friendly, high
3* solutions for the *adviser.americanfunds.com* site. It is highly
preferred that you have experience developing applications with the
ActionScript Model-View-Controller framework, PureMVC. In addition to
design and development, you will be providing quality assurance support and
performing interface testing as well.
*Hiring Criteria: *
A bachelor’s degree, or other advanced degree, in a relevant technical
discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
is highly desired, but equivalent experience may be considered as well. A
minimum of three years of solid Flash/FLEX development required.
- MUST be strong in *Actionscript 3*.
- MUST be strong in object-oriented principles.
- MUST be strong in the *Adobe FLEX Builder 2.0/3.0* IDE.
- Strong understanding of XML.
- Possess an understanding of Actionscript 3 design patterns.
- Ability to strategically architect re-usable components.
- AIR experience is a plus.
- AJAX experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and service-oriented.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment, but is still
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, debugging and research
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines, learn software
quickly and willingness to keep up with internet technology.
- Experience with media players.
- Experience streaming video and audio (preferably with Akamai).
- Experience with web analytics (preferably Omniture’s Site
- Experience with charting data in an interactive and engaging
- Experience with modeling interactive site navigation patterns.
- Experience with an iterative SDLC is preferred.
Astir IT Solutions
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at