Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  Security Consultant

Location                                           :  NJ

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  9 months

Rate                                                   :  $45/Hr on C2C

Need Local to  NJ

At least 3-5 years of relevant work experience with demonstrated proficiency in
developing, operating, and supporting high quality global technology products &
services. Knowledge of at least two of the following is desirable: Sun Identity
Manager, Active Directory, Sun One Directory Server, MIIS or equivalent
identity replication technology. Understanding of protocols such as LDAP,
Kerberos, NTLM and DNS is desired. Strong Visual Basic, Perl and/or other
scripting skills is required. Practical experience with tools for configuration
management, change management and system lifecycle practices. Familiarity with
identity technologies and ability to acquire new skills in a diverse
environment. Excellent communication skills. Demonstrated accomplishments in
achieving shared objectives in a global organization together with the ability
to work effectively on cross-functional teams.

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.