5 DYNAMITE WAYS TO GENERATE IDEAS FOR PARENTING ARTICLES...5 DYNAMITE WAYS
TO GENERATE IDEAS FOR PARENTING ARTICLES...5 DYNAMITE WAYS TO GENERATE IDEAS
FOR PARENTING ARTICLES...5 DYNAMITE WAYS TO GENERATE IDEAS FOR PARENTING
ARTICLES...

5 Dynamite Ways to Generate Ideas for Parenting Articles
by: Terri Pilcher
The key to selling reprints to parenting publications is the creation of
dynamite ideas followed through with professional writing. Here, I’m
focusing only on finding those lucrative topics.

Most topics in regional parenting publications are straightforward: finance,
parenting tips, health, sports, and education. The trick is to twist them in
an unusual way.

If you’re a parent, what do you wish you knew about a topic? Write down
questions that you have as you go through the day. When I was driving the
other day, I complained to myself about bad teenage drivers. Then I
wondered, “What can parents do to encourage good driving?” If you already
know the answer to the question, it won’t make a good article unless you’re
an expert on the subject.

http://articles345.50webs.com/5-dynamite-ways-to-generate-ideas-for-parenting.html

====