HI All,

Greetings from Ksource Inc !!!

The following is the requirement for my client. Please send me matching
profiles with the following details:

Name in full:

Contact Details:

Email Id:

Current location:

Visa Status:

Position: Oracle 11g Audit Vault DBA / Architect

Term : 3 Months

Location: Marlborough, MA

Rate: DOE

*Requirements: *

   - Oracle Audit Vault
   - Oracle 11g database
   - Single Sign-on
   - IDM
   - Financial Services experience would be nice to have

*Send matching resumes to** **...@ksourceinc.com***

Thanks & Regards,

Phone: 972-607-9839 x 204 | 248-458-1322 x 204 | Fax: 248 498 6173
5005 Royal Lane, Suite # 104, Irving , Texas 75063, USA

IM: sam_ksou...@yahoo.com;

*Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
address/addresses and/or domain to be removed. We will immediately update it
accordingly. We apologize for the inconvenience if any caused.***