*Send very Sr. Level resumes to souja...@icynergyit.com*

We have the following requirement in Harrisburg, PA. Send only qualified
candidates who meet all required skill sets.

*Position:* VB .Net Developer (Length: 3 months) Engagement Type: Contract
(Corp-2-Corp, 1099, W2). *Face-to-face interview is required.* Send only
candiates who are in the region or has the ability to do face-to-face.

*Skill*

**

*Required / Desired*

**

*Amount of Experience*

vb.net

 Required

 5  Years

Applciations Development

 Required

 15  Years

Win FORM and Web FORM Development

 Required

 5  Years

Smart Client Development

 Required

 3  Years

Distributed Applications Development

 Required

 3  Years

Web Applications Development

 Required

 3  Years

nUnit Testing

 Required

 3  Years

SQL Server Applications Development

 Required

 3  Years

SDLC Knowledge

 Required

 3  Years

BizTalk Applications Development

 Highly desired

 3  Years

REQUIREMENT: Please resond with your candidates resume along with
day/evening phone number, current location, availability, your best rate and
MOST IMPORTANT IS TO PROVIDE A SUMMARY OF SKILLS THAT IS SIMILAR THE ABOVE
TABLE. We will give preference to the candidates profile who submits their
skills in the desired format.