Please send resumes to

GWT Consultant

Location: St. Louis, MO

Duration: 6 Months

Rate: $28/hr-$30/hr GC/Citizens/EAD

 Job Description:

Languages/Modeling:                Java, XML, XSLT, CSS, HTML, JavaScript

UI Packages:                            J2EE, GWT, GWT-EXT, Servlets, JSP, JSF,

Methodologies                          Agile, Refactoring

Databases:                                Oracle

Tools/Frameworks:                   Eclipse

Other (a plus)                           Web Services, Spring (webflow),

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent Paul
Direct: 732-734-0082
Main: 1-732-791-2348 xtn: 244