Hi,

One of my direct clients in *Hopewell, NJ* has an *immediate* need for *Data
Analyst*. This is an excellent opportunity. I have included more details
below, but please let us know if you or anyone you know is interested and
available for this position.

*Requirement is with our direct client. Please ensure all candidates
submitted are a perfect match.

***

*Click here to submit your
resume*<r...@cerebrums.in?subject=resume%20for%20iis%20system%20admin%20@%20Hopewell,NJ>
**

Thanks,

Ram

Cerebrum Software Solutions,

(315)370-2299/(813)466-7406

r...@cerebrums.in

http://www.cerebrums.in

*Location: Hopewell, NJ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

*Rate: Open*

requirements and business requirements, design tables, be hands-on and
advanced with SQL, write up technical specifications and work with* ETL
developers* to explain and implement business logic.* *

*Specific skills: SQL, Visio/ERWin, data warehousing knowledge/experience,
extremely good verbal and written communication skills.* Any background with
* DataStage and/or Mainframe* would be a plus. Any background with* IBM DB2
UDB* would be a plus