Hi ,

Hope you are doing great today . If you feel you are a good match for this
requirement do respond me with the most updated Resume .

Job Title: Sr Oracle Financials Functional Resource
Location:  Costa Rican

Duration:  6 months

Ideally, I need a Sr Oracle Financials Functional Resource with experience
implementing GL, AP  and AR v11.5.10 within a Costa Rican organization.  The
resource must have experience with  Free Trade Zones and Asset localization
as well as experience implementing 11i Financials that  integrate with
Oracle Mfg suite.

Eifer Software Solutions Inc