Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  .NET Developer with
Winforms (EAD, GC or Citizen only)

Location                                           :  Warren, NJ Need local to

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  3 years

Rate                                                   :  $40/Hr on C2C

Local to NJ

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

EAD, GC or Citizen only

      Strong knowledge of client server software development and Windows
operating systems

      Experience using SQL and Oracle

      Strong programming skills and last least 2 years experience in .NET 2.0,
C#, Winforms, XML

      Strong analytical troubleshooting skills

      Strong knowledge of applicable development methodologies, tools and

      Must be able to provide suggestions to improve processes

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.