Please shoot me your updated resume with salary req?

Thanks & Regards

I.M. Anthony

Winner "Technology Business" Year-2008   Loudoun County Chamber of Commerce

Tel : 240-793-9268| 703 579 6891 Ext- 103 |Fax : 703-349-6527 or E-fax: 703
579 6892

It consulting | Strategic outsourcing | BPO | Application Management
Telecom | Finance | Healthcare | Manufacturing |  Retail
ZILLION TECHNOLOGIES, INC - Your technology partner for the new age.

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation. It is targeted to
recruiting and consulting professionals. If you received this message in
error, would prefer to get updates by fax, or wish to be removed from our
mailing list for any other reason, please reply to  with the word "REMOVE" in the SUBJECT line.
If you have asked to be removed, your email address will be removed by the
next business day. We regret any inconvenience caused to you and thank you
for your valuable time