HTTP://WWW.STREETCANDY.ORG
Our products are top quality
with original packing, including box, card, tag etc
please do not hesi tate to contact with us.
we would appreciated with it very much if you send us what you are
looking for. Thank you."
"We are a leading company that wholesales mont blanc pen , polo/
lascote/A&F
/world cup ain/boss/bape/bally T-shirt/belt , lv,gucci.chanel.chloe.
Burberry , Balenciaga handbag , Red
monkey jeans and bape hoody clothes and brand shoes, mainly Nike
shoes. We can provide Nike Jordan
series, Airmax and Shox series.For example:nike air max 95 air max 97
air max 2003 air max 2003 nike shox shox TL shox R4 Shox NZ Air force
one(AF1) Dunk Jordan I-XXJordanJordan01 / 02 Jordan03 / 04Jordan05 /
06Jordan07 / 08Jordan09 /10Jordan11/ 12Jordan13 / 14Jordan15 /
16Jordan17 / 18Jordan19 /20Jordan21/ 22Jordan23 PUMA Bathing Ape shoes
all the shoes is packed
with original box,and the tags and style code number is 100%
correct;all the items listed in our website
we have got them in stocks,small mini order and even drop ship is
available here . All the products is in
good quality with low price.
more information X.
Of our shoes.