*Please send me profiles to n...@e-zencomp.com  609-945-2911.*

* Hi*

We Have Client Requirement fro this Position* *

 Please find the job description below and kindly revert back to me with
your *updated word format resume with complete contact information and Rate
confirmation, ASAP*

* *

*ArcGIS Developer (.Net, C#)*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Sure Shot Requirement*

*Roles & Responsibilities*

 ·        Develop ArcGIS Engines based editing tool using database

·        Develop ArcGIS server based solution for Transmission GIS

·        Code Migration from *VB6.0 to .Net C#*

·        Work closely with the development lead in design and requirement

* Skills and Job Requirements Mast Have:*

 * .net, C# developer with:*

 ·        ArcGIS Server development experience

·        ArcGIS Engine dev exp

·        ArcGIS Mobile dev exp Desired:

·        ArcFM is an added advantage

·        Knowledge of ArcMap cache

·        Also it should be either in ESRI version 9.2 or higher

Thanks & Regards,
Narasimha Rao
Resource Manager
EZEN Computer Services, Inc.