Please reply to :

Hi partner,

urgent requirement

Title                                                    :  NET/Oracle and C#

Location                                           :  Branchburg or Warren, NJ
(Prefer EAD, GC or Citizen.)

Start Date                                         :  ASAP

Duration                                            :  3 years

Rate                                                   :  $40/Hr on C2C

Local to NJ

Phone screen followed by In-person interview

Need two professional references from recent projects

Prefer EAD, GC or Citizen. If you have a candidate I would take them over an H1
candidate but he is OK with H1 candidates.

-Manager DOES prefer EAD or GC holder. If you have a candidate I would take
them over an H1 candidate but he is OK with H1  candidates.

Provide first-tier support to end users for IT applications. Perform
installation of code releases and patches and write scripts or programs for IT
applications. Assist in the implementation and maintenance of databases and

Required experience:

Web Development: Web Services, XML, SOAP, XSL/XSLT, DTD, ASP/ASP. Net, C#,
DHTML, HTML, VBScript, JavaScript, Style Sheets, AJAX, Perl

Database/Servers: Oracle 9i/10g, PL/SQL

Office Applications: MS Project, Visio, Lotus Notes, Adobe Acrobat, Word,
Excel, Access, PowerPoint

Web Design/ Dev Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio.Net 2003/2005

Application/Web Servers: Internet Information Services (IIS)

Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/Windows 2003 Server, Terminal Server, VMWare

Other: Visual SourceSafe, Erwin, Application and SQL Tuning, Load Testing, TOAD
(Tool for Oracle Application Development), 3rd party ActiveX controls

Good communication skills

Ph: (212) 999-6251 Ext: 218

Alt No: (646) 644-2894

the inconvenience caused.