This is *Satya *from SureIT Inc., We have an urgent position open for *SAP
ECM Consultant** position at TX**.*

Please find the specs below and please let me know if you have any
consultants  for this  position, if yes please ensure to reply with Full
Name, Updated resume and Contact details.

Reply to sa...@sureitinc.com  or satya.sur...@gmail.com

***** Locals Highly Preferred *******

*Title: SAP ECM Consultant***

*Location: Dallas TX*

*Duration: 6 months, *

* *

Job Description:

Should be strong in SAP - Enterprise Compensation Management 6.0
Will be responsible for the system configuration, testing and production
support of the SAP ECM Module to ensure accurate, timely, complete and
proactive results as well as function as a business process expert to the HR
IT manager.
Must be a highly versatile SAP ECM expert for full install of SAP Enterprise
Compensation Management in ECC 6.0 environments.

* *

*Best Regards*

* *

*Satya Dowluri*

*** **Sure IT Solutions Inc.***

*1801 W Queen Creek RD, Suite # 3, Chandler, AZ 85248*

Email: sa...@sureitinc.com | satya.sur...@gmail.com

gTalk:satya.sur...@gmail.com <gtalk%3asatya.sur...@gmail.com> | YIM:

* *

*We offer genuine opportunities and try our best to provide legitimate
feedback in a timely manner. But the Clients take their own time reviewing
resumes and scheduling interviews. Hiring’s have slowed down in the recent
past and therefore please be tolerant while we go through the hoops.

Please send only those candidates who have all the must have experiences and
can provide verifiable references from last 1-2 years of projects done in
US. *

*Please respond with only your pre-existing W2/H1 employees. We reserve the
right to work directly with all others.*