Reply to *sure...@beyondtekit.com* <sure...@beyondtekit.com>

Hi,

This is for my direct client opening for *Net Weaver Administrator at Plano,
TX*. This is a 6 months position. The Hourly rate is *DOE*.

*Duration: 6 months*

*Rate: DOE  *

Required skills: The Net Weaver Administrator is responsible for the
installation, technical administration, tuning, and monitoring of the SAP
ECC application and supporting the functional teams.
Since PepsiCo has all SAP Components, we expect that this person have
significant experience in at least 1 other SAP components other than ECC.
SAP Components: ECC 6.0, CRM 4.0/5.0, SCM 4.1/ICH 5.0, SRM 4.0, (XI, BI, and
EP 7.0) Net Weaver 2004S.

*Skill Sets*

- *Minimum of 4 years ECC Admin experience and minimum of 6 years SAP Basis.
*
- Provided Production Support for ECC in a large environment with large Idoc
volume.
- SAP ECC6.0 Administration Experience.
- SAP Basis Administration Experience.
- Oracle 10G Experience.